In case your account is locked because you input your 2FA code incorrectly so many times, here are some reasons.
To unlock your account, please submit your verification documents for Kryptono Support, which include:
- Full screenshot Successful Last Login and your country that you login.
- Full screenshot Withdraw/Deposit Successful relating to Kryptono.
- Your Balances. (Relative numbers)
- Kryptono Account email.
2. Photo of the page of your Passport/ID card showing your personal details.
- It must display the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
3. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport/ID card showing your personal details + a handwritten note stating "Kryptono Unlock account" with your account and the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible, make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The content of the passport page/ID card showing details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head covering. If you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.
We will examine your case and inform you as quickly as possible. However, due to security reasons, we require additional documents to process your request and it takes at least 7 days.