Trading Simulator is the demo exchange with an easy-to-use interface that is created only by Kryptono Exchange for users to trade in practice without loss of cryptocurrencies. Traders will be given 100,000 USDT in their account balance to start trading to make the purchase (buy/sell orders).
Articles in this section
- 1. What is Trading Simulator?
- 2. What are the purposes of Trading Simulator?
- 3. What is the unique of Trading Simulator?
- 4. What is Equity Curve?
- 5. How to sign up a new account for Trading Simulator?
- 6. How can I get information from trading contests?
- 7. Could I join in many various contests at the same time?
- 8. How can I see the price of coins/tokens on Trading Simulator?
- 9. Are there any fees when I make the purchase on Trading Simulator?
- 10. I already have an account at Kryptono, do I need to create a new one?