The lockup period (if any) is the time period where IEO tokens are not allowed to be transacted, and hence “locked”. The length of this time depends on the conditions of each individual IEO project.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is XPAD? Why should I consider using it?
- 2. Do I need to be KYC-approved to join an IEO on XPAD?
- 3. How do I participate in an IEO on XPAD?
- 4. How many IEOs can I join?
- 5. How to buy IEO ?
- 6. My KYC profile has already been approved by Kryptono. Why can’t I buy IEO tokens on XPAD?
- 7. Can I join an IEO if I have a rejected KYC profile?
- 8. Are there any promotions for new IEOs?
- 9. Where can I find the IEO price?
- 10. What is the price of an IEO token when it is put on public sale?