This ensures that they (usually the founders and core team) will work in order to increase the value of the tokens so, at the end of the lock period, the tokens will still have value.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is XPAD? Why should I consider using it?
- 2. Do I need to be KYC-approved to join an IEO on XPAD?
- 3. How do I participate in an IEO on XPAD?
- 4. How many IEOs can I join?
- 5. What is a whitelist? Do I need to be whitelisted to join an IEO on XPAD?
- 6. My KYC profile has already been approved by Kryptono. Why can’t I buy IEO tokens on XPAD?
- 7. Can I join an IEO if I have a rejected KYC profile?
- 8. Are there any promotions for new IEOs?
- 9. Where can I find the IEO price?
- 10. What is the price of an IEO token when it is put on public sale?