You can choose to make transactions with your IEO tokens once the lockup period ends.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is XPAD? Why should I consider using it?
- 2. Do I need to be KYC-approved to join an IEO on XPAD?
- 3. How do I participate in an IEO on XPAD?
- 4. How many IEOs can I join?
- 5. How to buy IEO ?
- 6. My KYC profile has already been approved by Kryptono. Why can’t I buy IEO tokens on XPAD?
- 7. Can I join an IEO if I have a rejected KYC profile?
- 8. Are there any promotions for new IEOs?
- 9. Where can I find the IEO price?
- 10. What is the price of an IEO token when it is put on public sale?