At Kryptono Exchange, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service, by responding to our customer's needs and requirements in a timely and courteous manner. There are three ways you can contact us in order to seek for help or for any inquiries.
Seek help on our Support Page
Logging a help ticket on Kryptono Exchange is fast and easy. When you do so, please make sure that you have your inquiries properly classified, by choosing the correct tag from the drop-down list. This will help us speed up the investigation process and facilitate our next actions.
For more information on how to log a help ticket, click here.
You can also keep us in the loop by emailing us via our official address email@example.com
Alternatively, you can chat directly with us on our Official Telegram Community. Here we provide 24/7 help in the most promptly manner.
BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
It has come to our attention that impersonators have approached some of the community members on our Telegram Channel and invited them to join a Private Sale which is a scam.
We would like to announce that we do not hold any token sales or any crowdfunding projects for KNOW. We will never contact you directly for any sale activities.
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be a representative of Kryptono Exchange, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Kryptono Exchange typically does NOT make its initial contact with any users via text, telephone, email, or through social media. Never respond to an automated call deeming to come from Kryptono Exchange.
- If you have never reached out to us, or if you are not aware of any issues occurring on Kryptono Exchange, be highly suspicious of any contacts, either live callers or recorded messages, asking or threatening some type of action against you.
- If you receive an automated message or a live call, stating that “Complete this step to receive your airdrop” and you need to make some deposit right away, you can be certain it is a scam. Please press on "REPORT SPAM" and DO NOT give any information as they require.
Here are some ways you can identify official admins of our Kryptono Exchange Official Telegram Community:
- Option 1: Click on the symbol at the right top corner of our Telegram page and choose "View group info"
Then click on member information below the name of the group page. There, you can see all the members of this group and recognize our official admins by the star symbol after their nicknames
- Option 2: You can also recognize our admins by their status "admin" in their chat box.
If you wish to seek help from our Telegram admins, please start the conversation with our recognized admins. They are always willing to assist you anytime.
- THERE IS NO TOKEN SALE or ICO. We will never contact you directly for any sales.
- Never give your credit card number, bank account number, send them a check, send personal information, or make any deposit
- Please DO NOT participate in any activities that are not officially announced by Kryptono Exchange at https://t.me/kryptonoexchangeKnow
- Kryptono Official Telegram Group is https://t.me/kryptono
- Kryptono website https://kryptono.exchange/
- Our official promotions and competition are here https://kryptono.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000445812-Latest-News
- Please always check the domain of the email: kryptono.co and kryptono.exchange before replying or clicking on any links in your emails. Our official email addresses will be from @kryptono.co (for exchange information) and @kryptono.exchange (for account-related issues). We will communicate with you from time to time via email.