If you cannot log into Kryptono Exchange by using Google Authenticator Code, please check the following:
- Google Authenticator app is downloaded and installed on your mobile phone.
- The time on your device (the one running the Google Authenticator app) is synchronized.
* iPhone: please ensure date & time setting “Set Automatically” is on;
* Android phone:
- Your login password and 2FA code are correct.
- Our guideline on How to enable Google Authentication.
In the meantime, you can try to log into Kryptono Exchange by using your SMS Authentication if you already enabled it.