If you lost and want to recover your Google Authenticator Code, please submit your verification documents for Kryptono Support, which includes:
1. Photo of the page of your Passport showing your personal details.
- It must display the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
2. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport showing your personal details + a handwritten note stating "Kryptono reset 2FA" with the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible, make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The content of the passport page showing details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head covering. If you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.
Important: National identification (ID) cards of China, Korea, Indonesia and Philippines are eligible to undergo the verification process on Kryptono Exchange.
We will examine your case and inform you as quickly as possible. However, due to security reasons, we require additional documents to process your request and it takes at least 7 days.
In the meantime, you can try to log into the Kryptono Exchange by using your SMS Authentication if you already enabled it.