If you lost and want to recover your Google Authenticator Code, please submit your verification documents for Kryptono Support, which includes:
1. Kryptono Account email.
2. Photo of the page of your Passport showing your personal details.
- It must display the entire page.
- Every word on the page must be legible.
- The passport must still be valid.
- The copy must not be modified by any photo editing software.
3. A selfie of you holding: the page of your Passport showing your personal details + a handwritten note stating "Kryptono reset 2FA" with the date of application.
- Every word on the page must be legible, make sure your fingers are not covering any text.
- The content of the passport page showing details must be readable.
- The selfie must be clear and not blurry.
- The selfie must not be modified by any photo editing software.
- Do not wear glasses, headphones or wireless hands-free devices, a hat or head covering. If you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes, please make sure that your hat or head covering does not cast shadows on your face.
Important: National identification (ID) cards of China, Korea, Indonesia and Philippines are eligible to undergo the verification process on Kryptono Exchange.
*Note: We will examine your case and inform you as quickly as possible. However, due to security reasons, we require additional documents to process your request and it takes at least 7 days.