Kryptono trading fee is constructed to drive and reward trading activities, benefiting all the participants at Kryptono Exchange being contributors of:
- Growth of the blockchain industry;
- Building the crypto community and ecosystem;
- Funding and bootstrapping start-up projects;
- Activating flow of digital assets globally.
This fee schedule is subject to review and change in accordance with internal policies at the sole discretion of Kryptono but the key principle shall remain the same.
The standard fee of 0.10% is charged for a spot trade (both buy and sell). However, an individual fee rate is determined by the clients’ gross trading volume over a calendar month with differing benefits and offers. The daily trading volume will be calculated at 00:00 UTC as per the prices (USD equivalent) at the calculation time.
Volume-based client tier and applied fee rates are specified below:
Client tier is determined and reset based on the gross trading volume for the past calendar month;(*) KNOW is Kryptono Exchange’s utility token which can be purchased at the exchange.
- Fee paid with KNOW tokens will get 50% discount from the standard fee schedule (till end-May 2019);
- Krypto King tier clients get the reward of 0.1bp for fee payment in KNOW tokens.
The flat fee of 0.5% is charged at notional transaction volume for both buyer and seller.
Fixed fee per cryptocurrency. Here’s the latest list: