Step 1: Go to the Kryptono Exchange , click Login from the menu and enter your details to log in.
Step 2: Choose the market you want to trade.
Step 3: The display of the transaction of Kryptono.
1) The display area of the current trading pair in 24h Volume
2) The display area of selling price
3) The display area of purchase price
4) The display area of K Line and Market Depth
5) The area for creating buy/sell orders
6) The switch area of other trading markets / trading pairs
7) The display of the latest completed transaction price
Step 4: Refer to the token/coin price on the left, choose a right selling price of coin/token and enter the number, click the button of the “BUY”, then you can finish your purchase. (Sell coin/token is the same as Buy)
Note: Default price of order area is the set at the last transaction's price. You can choose to apply market price if you want to make your transaction quickly.
If you haven't had BTC or ETH, you can purchase them with your credit card by following these steps.
Step 1: Click on "BUY CRYPTO"
Step 2: Choose BTC or ETH from the drop-down list and key in the amount of coin you want to buy.
Step 3: Follow all the steps on Simplex platform