Two-factor Authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of protection, used to ensure the security of your account beyond just an email and password. We highly recommend our users to enable it for higher security.
Articles in this section
- 1. How to reset my Google Authenticator code?
- 2. How to reset my SMS Authentication?
- 3. What is two-factor (2FA) authentication and why I must enable it?
- 4. Why can't I login using Google Authentication code?
- 5. Why can't I enable SMS authentication?
- 6. Which countries is SMS authentication available?
- 7. How to recreate Google Authentication?
- 8. How to disable Google Authentication?
- 9. How to disable SMS Authentication?
- 10. How to enable Google Authentication?